Drip drip drip… that’s the sound of your utility bills inching up with every drop of wasted water.
As your pipes and faucets deteriorate, those drips become more and more likely to be a flood, damaging your building and running up your water bills.
Put our years of experience to work for you.
Keep old, worn pipes from causing issues. Valley Plumbing Co. provides a variety of maintenance and warranty programs to give you peace of mind.
Preventative maintenance is a great way to prevent water damage. Our programs include
- Periodic inspections
- Adjustments and lubrications
- Gas, water, and sewer line inspection
- 90-day warranty on all repairs
Preferred Customer Service Agreement Benefits
- Don't worry about plumbing disasters.
- Licensed experts working to protect your home.
- You determine the frequency of maintenance calls.
- FREE labor on normal maintenance parts installed during scheduled service.
- Your price will not increase during the time of your service agreement
Scheduled service and inspections will protect you from emergency calls by finding and correcting potential problems before they cause headaches. Long-term maintenance agreements can actually save you money by helping you avoid expensive repairs and damage.
Reliable plumbing is just a call away! Call Valley Plumbing Co today at 304.722.3977 to find out more.